The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is offering eight £2500 scholarships for people working for the Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care North West Coast (CLAHRC NWC) partner organisations to study on a new Masters in Clinical Research which is now recruiting students for the September 2015 intake.
The course is the only MClinRes available in the UK North West Coast and the only campus-based programme in the North West of England. The course is open to Nurses, Midwives, AHPs, Social Care and other relevant professionals with both full-time and part-time routes available.
Course highlights include:
- Teaching by internationally renowned researchers and clinical academics.
- Learning through sharing and critically reflecting on examples from ongoing “real world” research in the School of Health.
- Integral clinical research experience.
- Developing networks through national and international negotiated learning contracts.
- Supported development and implementation of a strategy for developing an application for an NIHR Doctoral Training Fellowship.
- Joining a vibrant community of clinicians at different stages on the NIHR funded clinical academic pathway – interns, doctoral and postdoctoral students and career development fellows.
For further details of the course come along to UCLan’s Post-graduate advice event on 29th June (4-7pm) and speak to the Course Leader, Dr Lois Thomas. To register for the Post-graduate advice event please select the link to register and receive details of the venue.