CUHP Innovation and Patient Safety Research Centre – Call for funding applications
Dr Arun Gupta, Director of Postgraduate Education, Cambridge University Health Partners (CUHP), invites you to submit your applications for funding to the CUHP Innovation and Patient Safety Research Centre.
The Innovation and Patient Safety Research Centre has been established to support and accelerate the development of innovative medical technologies and processes to improve patient safety. The main aim of the Centre is to support health professionals in developing their ideas.
There is a virtual team of experts including members of Cambridge Enterprise, PA Consulting, Health Enterprise East, Judge Business School, University’s Engineering Department and MRC Technology as well as NHS Clinicians who will offer support to innovators in progressing their idea to reality, and a physical space to develop and test new medical technologies.
They can assist you with the following:
- You may have an idea for a potential project, but don’t how to get started
- You may want to solve a clinical problem with a medical device
- You have identified an unmet clinical need but don’t know how to solve it
- Advice on intellectual property (IP), funding options and on developing bids
- Provide small amount of no-strings-attached seed funding to get your project off the ground
- Connect you with clinical, engineering and business experts for help and advice
Application deadline: Friday, 29 January, 2016.
For more information about the call and how to apply, please click here