New NIHR funding opportunities available!
The following funding is now available.
Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation Programme (an NIHR and Medical Research Council partnership)
- 16/33 – Mechanisms of action of health interventions
- 16/35 – Foetal and maternal health outcomes in chronic disease
- 16/36 – Immunotherapy for Type 1 diabetes
- 16/43 – Clinical efficacy of novel biosensing technologies
- 16/44 – Non-invasive transcranial stimulation
- 16/34 – EME Researcher-led
Obesity Themed Call
Research into the evaluation of interventions or services for the prevention and treatment of obesity in adults and children.
Issues of particular importance for this call include the prevention of type 2 diabetes and increasing levels of physical activity.
Health Technology Assessment Programme
- 15/154 – Management of thoracolumbar fractures
- 15/167 – Knee braces in the management of knee osteoarthritis
- 16/17 – Prophylactic antibiotics to prevent recurrent lower respiratory tract infections in children with neurological impairment
- 16/22 – Smoking cessation interventions in children of school age