The Public Involvement Virtual Involvement Network (PIVIN) is looking for public members
The NIHR Evaluation, Trials and Studies Coordinating Centre (NETSCC) oversees five research programmes that fund health, public health and social care research studies.
The Public Involvement Virtual Involvement Network (PIVIN) has just been launched. The role of PIVIN is to:
- support the public involvement in the NETSCC
- have input into the public involvement projects under the Public and Patient Involvement (PPI) Framework.
- support the strategy for PPI in NETSCC
People with experience of public involvement, and who are passionate about it being done well are encouraged to apply.
For further information and to apply please visit the website
The closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 3rd June 2016.
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be held by telephone.
- PIVIN will meet face-to-face for an induction day in Southampton and then meet annually in London.