Following our Connecting with Research Event on Tuesday 21st June please see links to the presentations given from each speaker below.
Also see attached pictures from both the main hall event and some from the Market Place to enjoy.
We will soon also be adding the posters from the event onto our website for all to see.
- 1. Dr Ann Deehan, Infrastructure Workforce Senior Lead NIHR – Training in the NIHR
- 2. Mike Radford, GP Trainee – My Experience as a CLAHRC GP Research Fellow
- 3. Jason Corner, PhD Student – Research in Dementia Care Pilot Programme RCDCP
- 4. Dr Christine Hill, CLAHRC EoE Deputy Director – The CLAHRC Fellowship
- 5. Lorna Jacobs, Senior Programme Support Officer and Sarah Rae, PPI Lay Representative – Piloting PPI in Research Masterclass for Researchers
- 6. Professor Fiona Poland and Dr Elspeth Mathie – Patient and Public Involvement
- 7. Paul Fenton, Programme Manager – The Vanguard Experience
- 8. Aidan Thomas, Chief Executive CPFT – Improving Practice A Host Trust Perspective
Lorna Jacobs & Sarah Rae
Fiona Poland & Elspeth Mathie