CLAHRC EoE are seeking two members who represent patients and the public to become part of their Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Coordinating Group. This is an exciting opportunity to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives around PPI to CLAHRC EoE.
We are looking for people with a keen interest in:
- health related research
- how CLAHRC partners can work together to raise awareness of PPI
- supporting both the public and researchers to carry out PPI throughout the research process
The PPI Coordinating Group’s role is to support the operational PPI in CLAHRC in line with our strategy. This means ways in which PPI is carried out in the planning and organisation of CLAHRC EoE. It also refers to ways in which CLAHRC supports researchers, patients and the public in carrying out PPI activities.
The group will:
- look at what PPI is happening in the CLAHRC research areas
- share ideas for activities, events and training in PPI
- work to support the aims and objectives of CLAHRC’s PPI strategy
- link in with our regional and national partner organisations to share information and ideas about PPI
Please click on the link below for more information and how to express an interest:
The closing date for expressions of interest is Tuesday 14th March 2017
If you have any questions about the role and / or expressing an interest, please do not hesitate to contact:
For more information about CLAHRC EoE and PPI, please see our involvement pages