Public Health Practitioners in the East of England are invited to apply to join Cohort 6 of the UKPHR Practitioner Registration Scheme.
Over a period of 9 months, practitioners will develop a portfolio to demonstrate their competencies against the UKPHR standards to become a registered UKPHR Public Health Practitioner. See attached leaflets below.
There are 12 spaces available and practitioners are eligible to apply if:
- They have 3 or more years experience working in the field of Public Health
- Are currently working in the East of England region.
Applications close on Thursday 2nd March.
- UKPHR Practitioner Registration Leaflet
- PRAC Application to Scheme Cohort 6
- PRAC Self Assessment Form 2017
- Employers Covering letter
You can also find more information online, please click here.