NIHR lets Get Digital Competition
The NIHR Let’s Get Digital Competition is now open!
Closing Date for Entries Friday 30 June 2017
The competition is designed to recognise those people involved in NIHR research using video, photography, websites, infographics and online communities to promote research – and at the same time encourage more people to do so.
The competition has five categories: video, photograph, website, infographic and online community. Winning entries will be promoted in various ways across the NIHR’s communication channels. Winning applicants will be invited to Google’s HQ in London to learn about all things digital.
To be eligible to enter any category of the NIHR Let’s Get Digital competition applicants need to meet one of the following criteria:
- be a member of the NIHR Faculty – this is the collective term for the people we support to lead and deliver health research, and those we train as the next generation of health researchers. For example, this means you could be a senior investigator, investigator, NIHR trainee, clinical research staff member or be based in an NIHR-funded facility. (Including those who work with us on a voluntary basis);
- have recently completed NIHR funded research; and/or
- be a patient/member of the public actively involved in NIHR research.
How you can support the NIHR Let’s Get Digital Competition:
- Read the news story on the NIHR website here
- Watch the short video to explain the competition and share on social media using #NIHRgetdigital
- Tweet and retweet info about the competition from @OfficialNIHR using #NIHRgetdigital
- Keep an eye out for possible entries for all categories – see here.