SBRI Healthcare competition
NHS England have just announced a new SBRI (Small Business Research Initiative) competition to find innovative new products and services for mental health. There call is split into 3 categories:
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Depression, self-harm and suicide
- New Models of Care (leading to improvements in operational productivity)
The competition is open to single companies or organisations from the private, public and third sectors, including charities.
The deadline for applications is 1200hrs on Wednesday 29th November 2017.
The competition will run in two phases:
- Phase 1 is intended to show the technical feasibility of the proposed concept with funding of up to £100K available for projects up to 6 months
- Phase 2 contracts are intended to develop and evaluate prototypes or demonstration units from the more promising technologies in Phase 1
Only those projects that have completed Phase 1 successfully will be eligible for Phase 2.
To find out more and to apply, please click here