New open-access resources for improvement and implementation
King’s Improvement Science (KIS) – a team of specialist improvement scientists at NIHR CLAHRC South London – have developed a new suite of open-access resources designed to help improve health and social care services in a way that is systematic, evidence-informed and sustainable.
The resources are designed to support quality improvement projects, implementation science research, patient and public involvement, evaluation, and communication. Aimed at health and social care professionals, NHS managers, researchers, patients and service users, and the public, they include links to other resources, useful tools and a jargon buster for implementation science.
KIS has created the following resources:
- KIS guides to quality improvement
- KIS guide to evaluation resources
- KIS advice about patient and public involvement
- Implementation Science Research Development (ImpRes) tool and guide
- Communication: a practical resource
You can download the resources at www.kingsimprovementscience.org