The NHS Explained: How the Health System in England Really Works
This course will help you understand what keeps the fifth largest employer in the world running. You’ll explore current and future challenges facing the NHS, and the ways in which we can tackle these challenges to ensure a system fit for the future.
What topics will you cover?
- How the NHS in England is structured
- How different services work together to deliver health care in the NHS
- How funding flows through the system
- How well the NHS is doing
- How performance is measured in the NHS
- Future challenges facing the NHS and how the system is changing in response to this
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in the NHS in England and how it works. This includes NHS and social care staff in England (working in both clinical and non-clinical roles), anyone considering a career in the NHS in England, and patients and the public.
For more information, please click here