Learning for Involvement – launch of a new website
INVOLVE’s new ‘Learning for Involvement’ website has recently launched. The site offers a range of functions:
- you can search for learning resources – guidance, reports, toolkits, books, websites, videos, blogs, MOOCs, etc
- you can recommend resources that you have found useful – add them to the site so that others can benefit
- you can search training sessions – see what’s coming up in your area, or get inspiration about what training you might want to offer
- you can add information about training sessions that you are arranging – let people know what you doing and inspire them to do something similar (or invite others to attend)
- you can find information about training providers – experienced trainers who can help deliver training sessions on public involvement or associated areas.