SBRI Healthcare Programme – Launch of New Competition
SBRI Healthcare are pleased to announce that the next funding competition will launch on 24 June 2019.
Companies and organisations are being invited to bid for funding to develop solutions to challenges in:
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD), including the following sub-categories:
- Detection and Prevention
- Intervention and Invasive Investigations
- Efficiency of CVD pathway
- Integrated Care and Social Care, including the following categories:
- Improve effective data sharing system across the care network
- Reduce social care workforce pressure
SBRI Healthcare is funded by NHS England to develop innovative products and services that address unmet health needs. Phase 1 is intended to show the technical feasibility of the proposed concept. The development contracts placed will be for a maximum of 6 months and up to £100,000 (inc. VAT) per project.
This Competition has been supported by the following AHSNs: Health Innovation Network South London, Innovation Agency AHSN for the North West Coast, South West AHSN and Health Innovation Manchester, but applications are invited from across England.
Briefing events with clinicians for interested companies will take place in London on 01 July 2019 and Manchester on 10 July 2019.
The deadline for applications is 14 August 2019
Details on the Competition and how to register to the briefing events are available on the SBRI Healthcare website.