eahsn – Thinking differently about safety – A masterclass on the measurement and monitoring of safety framework
24 November 2016
This is a one day masterclass running from 9.30am-4.30pm. The masterclass is free to attend and is open to colleagues who have some experience and knowledge of Quality Improvement.
This masterclass workshop is designed to support those teams working within the patient safety collaborative, and particularly those teams working with a frailty focus. The key purpose is to introduce the measuring and monitoring framework and for attendees to consider their own organisations measurement for safety culture.
There will also be an opportunity to review the Eastern AHSN measurement framework and to consider measures recently introduced as part of the Action on Frailty PSC collaborative.
- Consider the prototype measurement framework in light of the measurement and monitoring framework
- Self-reflect on your own organisation’s measurement for safety culture
- Focus on two dimensions of the Framework: ‘sensitivity to operations’ and ‘anticipation and preparedness’
- Learning from other industries: Proactively identifying non-compliance with safety procedures
- Reviewing the EAHSN measurement framework and identifying additional measures across the five dimensions of Framework
- Share the measurement framework for the Patient Safety Collaborative – working with the EAHSN Action on Frailty Measures
For more information please click here.