Accelerating Development in Biomedical Engineering
6 April 2017
New technology could revolutionise healthcare: help to make this happen.
New devices, diagnostics and information systems have the potential to satisfy previously unmet patient needs and reduce cost, but innovation is often blocked by technical, regulatory and organizational issues.
This event addresses the “hows and whys” of successful collaborations in biomedical engineering.
Through a series of presentations and discussions on topics such as including managing clinical data in an interdisciplinary context, and managing pathways from research to clinical practice.
Why you should attend
- Learn how to get the most from clinical data in interdisciplinary research and development
- Find new clinical opportunities and technology solutions
- Use the strengths of the Cambridge Cluster to move ideas from the lab to the bedside
- Experience the incalculable value of collaboration between clinicians, industry and engineers
- Meet clinicians who can help you overcome barriers to innovation and adoption
For more information and how to register please click here.