‘Ageing in Common: an international perspective’
De Vere Wokefield Park, Reading
Monday 16 – Wednesday 18 April 2018
This event offers the chance to join up with delegates from across the globe with a shared interest in Ageing. It has been coordinated under the umbrella of CommonAge, in partnership with the National Care Forum.
Delegates will be afforded the opportunity to:-
- Meet with international delegates addressing similar challenges across the globe – learn from others’ experiences and identify new approaches to apply within the UK
- Make international relationships to enable connections relevant for recruitment, learning and service development
- Understand the position of the UK within the Commonwealth in a post Brexit world
- Hear the latest research evidence on ageing and age specific conditions
- Hear from speakers involved in some of the most up to date advances around the built environment and the use of technology
- Benefit from a detailed discussion about reform of the UK social care sector
Click here for the full programme
Additional sponsorship has been provided for this event by QCS, which means that there are now a limited number of places available at a discounted rate. Any full bookings made between now and the 23rd of March will benefit from attracting a second delegate at a 50% discount.
If you would like to take up this offer please contact Helen Glasspool directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org