CLAHRC EoE Fellows’ Showcase 2018
6 December 2018 9am to 4pm
Belfry Hotel, Cambourne
We are delighted to invite you to our CLAHRC EoE Fellows Showcase 2018, where we will celebrate this year’s fellows and their fantastic work. The event is an opportunity for our fellows to present their research project and reflect upon their experiences of the fellowship programme. It’s a great way to see how a CLAHRC EoE Fellowship can have positive impacts for career development, services, and service users and patients.
Our fellows come from a range of organisations across the East of England region including:
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Hertfordshire Independent Living Service
- Norfolk & Suffolk Foundation Trust
Programme for the day: Fellows Showcase 2018 – AGENDA
Registration for the event has now closed.