Health and Care Innovation Expo 2017!
Inspiring patient-centred innovation and transformation across England’s health and social care services
11 and 12 September 2017
The NHS Expo purpose is to help leaders in the NHS, local authorities and beyond to work together for whole-system change and improvement. Focus is on the actions everyone can all take to deliver the vision of the NHS Five Year Forward View, across all parts of health and social care services.
Across two main stages, four feature zones, eight pop-up university rooms and four satellite event spaces, Expo 2017 will explore the most important developments across health and social care, including:
- The achievements and lessons of the New Care Models vanguard programme
- Delivering Sustainability and Transformation Plans
- Building and maintaining the right structures for collaborative, prevention-focused services
- New digital technology solutions supporting transformation of health and care services
- Accelerating the uptake of successful innovations across health and social care
Benefit from an early bird discount and register your place today