Health Services Research Summer School
3-7 July 2017
The School of Healthcare Sciences Health Services Research Summer School offers you a unique opportunity to gain access to internationally renowned experts in a range of topic areas, including complex interventions and their evaluation (including clinical trials); realist synthesis and evaluation; health economics, implementation, ageing and dementia, primary care, language awareness and the service user perspective.
We have designed a programme to offer specific activities to help support your own plans and goals drawing on the expertise that we have within BiHMR. Our vision is to provide individuals with a memorable and inspirational experience to support their learning and development in a dynamic, friendly and welcoming environment.
If you join us at the summer school, you can expect:
- a range of vibrant Masterclasses and teaching sessions facilitated by experts and/or their teams of staff and students
- personal tutorial support and supervision (to support development of your chosen product e.g. a worked-up Masters/PhD proposal, or critical review of and improvement of a research programme)
- Attendees will be provided with an official Certificate of Attendance
- opportunities for networking and development of personal transferable skills
- social programme and opportunity to experience Welsh culture
- opportunity to visit an area recently voted 4th best place to visit in the world by ‘The Lonely Planet’.
If you have colleagues or fellow students who you think may be interested in this Summer School programme, do feel free to share this page and the draft programme with them.
Please click here for more information and how to register.