Housing and Health: Working in Partnership
10 May 2017
Open Forum Events are pleased to add to their portfolio of bespoke public sector conferences by hosting: Housing and Health: Working in Partnership. This conference will explore the relationship between housing provision and the health and wellbeing of residents living within the community.
The Housing and Health: Working in Partnership conference will bring together key authorities, from both the housing and public health arenas, that are interested in influencing policy and implementing strategy to improve health through better housing. Through an agenda of expert speakers, sharing the very latest thinking, delegates will gain a greater understanding of the impacts of housing on health and how these issues can be addressed. There will be the opportunity to gain insight, through a number of case studies, into initiatives that are being employed to improve living conditions to support better health and wellbeing.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear about the correlation between housing and health and the impacts that are encountered
- Improve understanding of the consequences for the NHS of poor housing and degraded urban environment
- Discover what the ambitions are for improving health outcomes through housing solutions
- Gain an insight into the importance of joint working and integration across housing and health agencies to deliver effective services
- Listen to the very latest evidence of which interventions are proving to be most successful
Please click here for more information