Meeting Mental Health Needs: Practical Interventions to Improve Services
12th December 2018 – America Sq Conference Centre, London
Mental health issues have come into much greater prominence in public discussion compared to just a few years ago. In 2016, the government published its Five-Year Forward View, which included a promise to fund mental health services by an extra £1bn per year by 2020/21.
This conference will be an excellent opportunity to discuss and analyse the latest developments and track the journey towards a system of better treatment, integration and funding.
Benefits of attending include:
- Discover how the plans for high-quality care to reach a million more people by 2020/21 can be made a reality.
- Find out about updates on improving mental health services by the NHS, other public sector bodies, third sector organisations and more.
- Hear about case study examples of care, treatment and support for mental health service users.
- Hear how to implement transformation plans to integrate physical and mental health services such as Equally Well UK.
- Discuss how working environments can affect employees’ mental health and how wellbeing can be improved.
- Find out more about the government’s new initiatives to tackle the growing problem of loneliness.
- Explore how wider determinants of health such higher education contribute to mental health issues.
- Take advantage of knowledge sharing, professional networking and contribute to wider thinking about mental health care.
- Gain the maximum number of 6 CPD points.
For more information, and to apply, please click here