Mental Health: Forward Thinking – Delivering the Strategy
Thursday 15 September 2016,
America Square Conference Centre, London
Join Open Forum Events at their Mental Health: Forward Thinking – Delivering the Strategy conference to learn how the Mental Health 5 Year Forward View recommendations will be hardwired into how care is commissioned, funded, delivered and inspected across the whole of the NHS and wider public sector.
The programme has a range of expert speakers who will discuss the shake up on all aspects of mental health care.
- Andy Bell, Deputy Chief Executive, Centre for Mental Health
- Paul Farmer, Chief Executive, Mind; Chair of NHS England Mental Health Taskforce
- Dr Jacqueline Cornish OBE, National Clinical Director, Children, Young People and Transition to Adulthood, Medical Directorate, NHS England
- Dr. Adrian James, Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist at Langdon Hospital, Dawlish Devon; Registrar, Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Angela Newton, Acting Director of Service User Involvement, Together for Mental Wellbeing
- Sarah Brennan, Chief Executive, Youngminds (confirmed)
View the programme and book your place here