Next steps for mental health services in England
Tuesday 20th November 2018
This seminar will be a timely opportunity to discuss the next steps for mental health services in England, including allocating funding, improving quality of care and reducing inefficiencies.
Overall, areas for discussion include:
- Key issues for policy and the future of mental health services in England – including access to services, funding, integration and parity of esteem;
- Progress since the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health and priorities going forward;
- Priorities for the mental health workforce – including training, safe staffing and tackling low morale;
- Opportunities for improving patient safety in mental health services and decreasing unwarranted variation;
- Priorities for improving children and young people’s mental health services;
- Best practice in standards, leadership and person-centred care.
For further information please click here.