NHS 5YFV Vanguard: New Care Models-Leading the Way Conference
9 December 2015
Manchester Conference Centre
Open Forum Events are delighted to be hosting the NHS 5YFV Vanguard: New Care Models – Leading the Way conference, the fourth in a highly successful series of events focusing on the Five Year Forward View Published in 2014. Formulated by a coalition of the leading NHS organisations, the Five Year Forward View represents a ‘road map’ for health services over the next five years. The establishment of vanguard sites signals one of the first steps in the implementation of the new care models that are described within the 5YFV.
The event has been designed to provide delegates with a detailed insight as to how the NHS may operate into the future by adopting these new modes of working. We will hear directly from the vanguard sites on how their particular model can and is working in practice; the outcomes that can be achieved and the challenges to be overcome.
Invited speakers include:
- Sheena Cumiskey, Chief Executive, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (confirmed)
- George McNamara, Head of Policy and Public Affairs, Alzheimer’s Society (confirmed) – Working with Vanguard Sites – a voluntary sector perspective
- Dr Chris Jones, Clinical Director, MCP Vanguard New Model of Care, West Wakefield Health & Wellbeing Ltd (confirmed) – Multispecialty Community Provider
- Dr Dan Cowie, Executive Member, NHS Gateshead Clinical Commissioning Group (invited) – Enhanced Health in Care Homes
- Toby Sanders, Chair, Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland System Resilience Group (invited) – Urgent and Emergency Care Vanguards
- Jennifer McGovern, Assistant Director Integrated Commissioning, Salford City Council – Primary and Acute Systems (PACS)
For more information and to register your place, please see here