NIHR Knowledge Mobilisation Research Fellowship (KMRF) Webinar
Thursday 7 July 2016 at 11am.
The NIHR Trainees Coordinating Centre (TCC) will be hosting a live one hour webinar about the NIHR Knowledge Mobilisation Research Fellowship (KMRF) Programme on
This is a webinar for aspiring NIHR KMRF award holders ahead of the launch of round 5 of the programme on 20 July 2016. The webinar will cover:
- An overview of Knowledge Mobilisation and the NIHR Knowledge Mobilisation Fellowship Programme
- Eligibility requirements of the programme
- Previous applications
- Things to consider before applying for the award (hints and tips)
- A live Q and A session
- Grania Fenton, Senior Programme Manager at NIHR TCC
- Pete Thompson, Assistant Director at NIHR TCC
- Ruth Boaden, KMRF Panel Chair and Director, NIHR CLAHRC Greater Manchester.
You can register for the webinar by clicking here
As this is a live webinar, attendees will be able to send questions in advance to the speakers and we will try to answer as many as possible during the webinar.
To send in questions (and for queries) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ‘KMRF Programme webinar question’.