NIHR MindTech National Symposium 2019 “New Frontiers for Digital Health: Implementation and Impact”
Thursday 5th December; Royal College of Physicians, London
Digital technology has the potential to transform mental healthcare by offering novel interventions and more accessible, efficient and flexible services. However, if digital mental healthcare is to succeed in improving lives it requires both a stronger evidence-base and clear pathways for delivery, adoption and sustainability in real-world services.
The MindTech symposium 2019 brings together leaders in clinical practice, patient experience, academic research, industry and technology development to address the key challenges in building a stronger evidence-base to support implementation of new technologies in mental healthcare.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Professor Heleen Riper, Professor eMental-Health/Clinical Psychology, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
- Professor Trish Greenhalgh OBE, Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford
- Professor David Ebert, President of the International Society for Research on Internet Interventions
- Dr Victoria Betton, Director, mHabitat
- Professor Steve Pilling, Professor of Clinical Psychology & Clinical Effectiveness
- Jaime Smith, Programme Director Mental Health & Wellbeing in Schools, Anna Freud Centre
- Sarah Bateup, Chief Clinical Officer, Ieso Digital Health
Topics to be covered:
- New Frontiers – digital intervention
- MindTech Debate ‘This house believes that the NICE recommendation for digital CBT for children and young people with depression is not deliverable’
- Implementation of technology in a complex system
- How do we move from research to widespread adoption?
- New Horizons: Closing the Loop – Using data and machine learning to personalise treatment and care
More information and bookings can be made here