Meeting the Palliative Needs of Children, Young People and their Families
Thursday 27 October 2016
The Royal National Hotel, London
Palliative and End of Life Care in the UK has been improving and is regarded as one of the best in the world. However, several recent reports have highlighted some of the weaknesses in the system and areas that need to be addressed to ensure everyone approaching the end of life receives high quality, personalised care.
Just a few highlights from attending this event are:
- Hear what improvements have been undertaken to improve care
- Learn about the areas that remain below an acceptable standard and what needs to be done to address them
- Gain insight into caring for a dying person
- How can we ensure those with learning disabilities have access to the same level of provision to the rest of the population?
- Hear about forward thinking practices in end of life care.
To register, please go to the website.