Population Health: Prevention is Better than Cure
30th April 2019, Manchester Conference Centre
The Population Health: Prevention is Better than Cure conference will examine in detail how the new prevention agenda may unfold and what it aims to achieve. The event will feature and discuss:
- The contents of the new policy paper and how it sets out a vision for putting prevention at the heart of the nation’s health
- The steps needed to tackle health inequalities
- The role of technological support
- Where responsibility lies?
- Examples of best practice
To address the imbalance, a policy paper has been published to demonstrate the intent of Matt Hancock, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, to make prevention a high priority and lay the path for a green paper in 2019.
Delegates will have the opportunity to contribute to the prevention agenda by sharing ideas, opinions and aspirations, with the aim to improve population health.
To find out more and to register, please click here