PROMS Research Conference 2018
Wednesday, 20th June 2018, University of Birmingham
This one-day conference will include a mixture of plenary sessions, oral presentations and posters and will bring together leading international experts, clinicians, patient partners and early career researchers to engage with the latest advances in the field of PROMs research and implementation. More information can be accessed in the PROMS Conference 2018 brochure
Call for Abstracts
The PROMS conference welcomes oral and poster abstracts from clinicians, researchers, patient partners, industry, SMEs and others working in the field.
All abstracts should be submitted via the abstract submission website. Abstract submission will close on Wednesday 28th February 2018.
- Minimising PROs waste – in Research and beyond
- Pushing the boundaries of patient & public involvement in PROs research
- Digital capture of PROs
- Cutting edge methods
The PROMS conference will be offering prizes for the best Oral and Poster abstracts:
- Best Oral: Early Career research award, to be eligible for this, the researcher must be currently undertaking doctoral research or be within 5 years full time equivalent since completion of PhD
- Best Poster: Best PhD poster
- Oral or Poster: Best patient and public involvement award for the team which have demonstrated excellence and/or innovation in involving the public.
For more information and to apply, please click here