Public Health England Annual Conference 2019
10-11 September 2019, Conference Reception, Students’ Union Building atrium, University of Warwick, Gibbet Hill Road, Coventry CV4 7AL
The Public Health England Annual Conference 2019 will be a showcase for the most innovative work in a range of public health topics.
Abstract submissions are invited for work in new research findings and advances in public health practice and outcomes, demonstrating the application of evidence into practice to improve health and reduce inequalities.
Abstracts are invited in the following categories:
- Air quality
- Antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Artificial intelligence
- Behavioural science/behaviour change
- Best start in life
- Big data/data and evidence for research
- Digital innovation and changing behaviour
- Future trends for public health
- Gambling-related harm
- Global health
- Investing in prevention/return on investment
- Major incident response, community resilience, flu and health protection
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Place-based approaches
- Planetary health
- Obesity, diet and food reformulation
- Predictive prevention
- Public health funding
- Public health workforce and training
- Public health science and research, including WGS
- Smoke-free society
- Working with the NHS
Successful authors will be invited to display their work in ePoster format on touch screens at the conference. ePosters can also be viewed during and after the conference online and via smart phones and tablets on an app, providing a valuable educational resource.
Submissions should be made online by midnight on Wednesday 8 May 2019.
For more details please click here