Transforming Urgent and Emergency Care: Safer, Better, Faster
29 September 2016
Manchester Conference Centre
Delivering the Urgent and Emergency Care Review Collaboration through Urgent and Emergency Care Vanguards Bringing Urgent Care Closer to Home Thinking of the Urgent Care System as a Whole. The event will offer an increased understanding of how to manage the pressures and keep up with the demand in order to provide safe and effective care for patients when they require it. We will focus the agenda towards Collaboration through Urgent and Emergency Care Vanguards, Bringing Urgent Care Closer to Home, Thinking of the Urgent Care System as a Whole, Improving Patient Flow, Promoting Self Care and Engaging with the Community and Voluntary Sectors.
- Hear about the current challenges facing the urgent care system.
- Gain an insight into the how the Urgent and Care Review is progressing.
- Discuss and debate which initiatives are having a positive impact.
- How are the vanguards helping to promote collaboration and greater integration?
- Discover about how patient flow can be improved.
To register and to see the schedule click here.