The innovation and evaluation cross-cutting theme is a collaboration between public health consultants, academic public health, and the Public Health England Knowledge and Intelligence Team. The theme builds on the successful public health theme of CLAHRC CP that has provided commissioners and researchers with advice on research-based service evaluation and population health. We aim to support high quality systematic reviews with international impact, data modelling and evaluation of complex interventions, and will provide research support the EAHSN’s ‘implementation of innovation’ role. Child and Young People Mental Health Services – For information about the CLAHRC EoE Research Group into Child and Young People Mental Health Services, please click here.
IE-03 Prepared to Share
- Tracking and Treating Malnutrition #malnutritionmatters
- MPs spread the word about Join Dementia Research
- Supporting Research in the NHS: A consultation covering changes to simplify arrangements for research in the NHS
- Opportunities to join the THIS Institute Engagement and Involvement Advisory Board
- Opportunities for Researchers – Dementias PDG Membership Call
autism award blog CAMHS CLAHRC Clinical Research CPFT dementia early career researchers East of England economic evaluation end of life care Enduring disability and/or disadvantage evaluation fellowship films foster care Funding health economics Health Foundation Health Research health services research improvement science INVOLVE Involvement job vacancies Mental Health NICE NIHR older people palliative patient safety PhD PPI PPI Theme Projects Public Engagement public health Research Research Design Service research governance research updates training Young People YPiC